You don’t have to feel alone this Christmas and if you have anything on your mind, no matter how big or small, here are some contacts you can talk to:
Up2U – Substance misuse service in Cardiff for 18s and younger – call them free on 0800 0232753
Up2U can support you to:
- Get info, advice and answer questions about substances
- Think about your substance use
- Make any changes you may want to make
- Reduce or stop using substances
- Find and access support around any other problems or worries you may have
They can also offer you support if you’re affected by someone else’s use of substances.
Childline – can have a chat about any issue you’re worried about, call childline on 0800 1111 (free), you can also email them or instant message if you want: http://www.childline.org.uk/talk/Pages/Talk.aspx
Samaritans – call on 08457 90 90 90 or visit the website http://www.samaritans.org/how-we-can-help-you/contact-us for the email address.