You’ve got the cobwebs, the pumpkin, and the creepy cakes… but what really makes a Halloween party is the fiendish drinks.
We’ve come up with one that’s sure to have guests rolling in their graves! Give it a go and let us know what you think in the comments below.
The Grenadine Gremlin
- Half a fresh lime
- A teaspoon of demon dust (brown sugar)
- Eyeballs (blueberries)
- Diced rat hearts (sliced strawberries)
- Blood (grenadine)
- A spooky-looking fruit juice (we used cranberry & blueberry juice)
- Lemonade (or tonic water)
It’s easy to make:
- Scoop in some eyeballs and diced rat hearts
- Mix in the spooky juice
Make it fizz:
- A good splash of lemonade
- Squeeze the lime
- Sprinkle in the demon dust
Now stir and add the blood, making sure to dribble some around the edge for extra effect.